Glenfern Valley, Upwey
Glenfern Valley Bushland is a great little walk in the foothills near Upwey. Restoration of the bushland began in 2001 when local residents formed a Friends Group to conserve the natural beauty and vegetation. The walk is on undulating terrain and has some nice views and plenty to see.
- 6 km’s | 1.5 Hours
- Easy > Moderate Walking on mostly well-made paths.
- Dog-friendly – ON LEAD ONLY PLEASE
- Picnic tables and benches to use.
- No toilets.
- Parking in several locations, please refer to the map.
- Get Driving Directions
- Public Transport: Public transport is not an easy option. From Upper
Ferntree Gully, Google maps shows the walking route to take just over 30
Starting from any of the parking areas, follow the marked trails in a loop.
Friends of the GLENFERN VALLEY BUSHLANDS GROUP Website.
Are you looking for more dog-friendly walks close to Melbourne? Find plenty of options in the Dandenongs here.