Dandenong Ranges Map
Map of the Dandenong Ranges detailing bushwalking tracks such as the famous 1000 steps, Viewpoints, picnic grounds and activities as well as cafes and restaurants.
See instructions below the map about selecting specific categories, finding directions etc.
How to use the map:
- The numbers on the map indicate that more than one marker is to be found, zoom in to see them.
- Refine a search by selecting from various categories at the top left of the map.
- Click either Map or Satellite options in top left corner to view terrain or street map.
- Click the icon in the top right corner to go to full page view. Press ‘esc’ to go back to regular view.
- Zoom in or out using the + or – symbols in the lower right corner or use the scroll on your mouse.
- Left click and ‘grab’ the little yellow person in the lower right corner to drag to a street and view from street level. That’s always good fun, easy to explore and have ‘virtual visits’.
- Click on any marker to open up more details, there is usually a direct link to the relevant page or website.
- Click ‘Get Directions’ within any marker box – an option will open up below the map on PC’s. The map and directions will open up in Google Maps from Phones.
It is simple to choose a walk and find nearby accommodation by selecting the categories for walks and accommodation.
Are you a local Business owner? Add a link to your business. Read more…
- Affiliate Links are used, which means we may receive a small commission from some bookings but it does not alter the pricing for the customer.