Dandenong Ranges Map
Find walking tracks, accommodation, local businesses, viewpoints, picnic areas etc. Refine your search by selecting categories from the menu.
Using the Map
- The numbers on the map indicate that more than one marker is to be found, zoom in to see them.
- Refine a search by selecting from various categories at the top left of the map.
- Click either Map or Satellite options in top left corner to view terrain or street map.
- Click the icon in the top right corner to go to full page view. Press ‘esc’ to go back to regular view.
- Zoom in or out using the + or – symbols in the lower right corner or use the scroll on your mouse.
- Left click and ‘grab’ the little yellow person in the lower left corner to drag to a street and view from street level. That’s always good fun, easy to explore and have ‘virtual visits’.
- If your location is turned on, a yellow symbol will drop in to pinpoint where you are (not always accurate though!).
- Click on any marker to open up more details, there is usually a direct marker box to the relevant page.
- Click ‘Get Directions’ within any marker box and option will open up below the map. These usually work fine, though can be a bit hit or miss…not our fault as far as we know.
- We definitely recommend using the free Avenza Mapps App to navigate walking trails.
- Share the page using the links below!