Dandenong Ranges Map
See instructions below the map about selecting specific categories, finding directions etc.
How to use the map:
- The numbers on the map indicate that more than one marker is to be found, zoom in to see them.
- Refine a search by selecting from various categories at the top left of the map.
- Click either Map or Satellite options in top left corner to view terrain or street map.
- Click the icon in the top right corner to go to full page view. Press ‘esc’ to go back to regular view.
- Zoom in or out using the + or – symbols in the lower right corner or use the scroll on your mouse.
- Left click and ‘grab’ the little yellow person in the lower right corner to drag to a street and view from street level. That’s always good fun, easy to explore and have ‘virtual visits’.
- Click on any marker to open up more details, there is usually a direct link to the relevant page or website.
- Click ‘Get Directions’ within any marker box – an option will open up below the map on PC’s. The map and directions will open up in Google Maps from Phones.
It is simple to choose a walk and find nearby accommodation by selecting the categories for walks and accommodation.
Are you a local Business owner? Add a link to your business. Read more…
- Affiliate Links are used, which means we may receive a small commission from some bookings but it does not alter the pricing for the customer.